Don't expect consistency.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oh, the consequences of procrastination..

So.

It's currently 11:53pm and my QuestBridge application is due at 12:00..Pacific Time, thankfully. I've been trying for three hours to log in..all I have to do is upload my friggin essays. I know there are 5,000 other kids like me spamming the "Open Application" button..I've gotten in twice but then I couldn't go any farther.

IT'S SO ANNOYING.

I need a solid deskpound --> facepalm combo right now.

At least I have things to look forward to tomorrow..
- SNOW CONES.
- Powderpuff.
- My last Homecoming game.
- My last national anthem for the Homecoming game.
- Sheetz in the morning?

Well, it's 12:00. I hope some losers give up soon. Or succeed. I don't really care. Just gtfo the system.

Today, while Sam and I were on a search for ever-elusive purple bandannas (of course we found them at Wal-Mart, duh..why did I ever doubt), I couldn't get over how comfy my tux pants are. I'm gonna start wearing them more often..they're second in long pants behind sweatpants. Plus they look smexy, I'm sure. Oh, and I want to start shopping for clothes at Rose's. I like cheap/consignment clothes..they're more human.

I just realized how ironic that was after I raved about tux pants..

http://www.ted.com/talks/jane_mcgonigal_gaming_can_make_a_better_world.html
^I'm "re-blogging" that from Ben. It's kinda bogus but has an interesting concept.

http://academicearth.org/
^Waldron showed me that. It has a lot of interesting lectures available on random topics..nice distraction for the free time that I won't have for the next month.

JUST GIVE UP KIDS. YOU'LL NEVER GO TO COLLEGE ANYWAY. GARRRHRJFBNILFJNVLFBJNSLJKBVHSDJLBVHSJLH.

I'll probably post my college essays later. Like, much later. By the way, if anyone reading (haha, riiight) wants their essay edited, hit me up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgI02I7nE3k
^I friggin love this commercial. I laugh every time. Speaking of which..DOLPHINS ARE BRINGING IT MONDAY NIGHT BABY!

I have to see Jackass 3D.

Wow. This is terrible. I give up, I'm going for an extension. Later.

And look out for our powderpuff routine. It's nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment